This year more than ever, our mission is to create moments of optimism and happiness by cultivating a new Christmas spirit and culture within Sydney communities. These moments are unforgettable, the type of moments that turn into cherished memories and yearly family traditions.
Tramsheds is partnering with the team at Don de L'Amour to bring to you an abundance of Sydney's most premium fresh-cut Christmas trees and a creative kids Christmas workshop.
Find them at Artisan Lane on the 29th November where kids will have the opportunity to assemble wreaths and decorate ornaments.
CHRISTMAS TREE PICK-UP
You will also have the chance from 28th November - 06 December to purchase your very own real quality Christmas tree to bring the holiday spirit home with you.
- All gifts placed under the Christmas tree from 12th November until 23rd December will be delivered to the children at Westmead Children's Hospital this Christmas.
- We ask that all gifts are new with tags, this is for risk of infection.
- Please place gifts in a gift bag, we ask that you do not gift wrap the presents.
- Must be appropriate for children aged anywhere between babies - 17 years old.
- Some examples of gifts can be: Toys, books, board games, dolls/figurines, art supplies, etc.
For more detailed information on the criteria please click here.
We will also be holding a fundraiser for Westmead Children's Hospital from 28 November-6th December. A coin donations box will be made available from our Don de L'Amour TREE POP-UP at the front of the center.)
28th November 2020 - 6th December: Christmas Tree Pop-Up Store
29th November & 5th December 2020: Kids Christmas Workshop (Wreath Making & Ornament Decorating)
*Limited spots available for Workshop.
Click here to book now via Eventbrite.