One Day Floral Art Workshop
Christmas In July
Date: Saturday 24th July
10AM - 12PM Mantelpiece Arrangement
- Learn how to work using colour and design a mantelpiece arrangement using advanced wire technique to achieve a lush and romantic aesthetic that naturally flows with movement.
- Learn to create a solid foundation by appropriate selection and placement of foliage
- Developing an elegant colour palette
- Choosing the right flowers
- Create depth and movement within a design by composing with intention.
12PM - 12.45PM Lunch Break
Lunch, snacks and beverages will be provided
12.45PM - 2.15PM Wreath-making & Styling
- Learn the process french-wreath-making to style the mantelpiece.
- Placement of mantelpiece arrangement
- Placement of wreath
- Working with other textures and styling elements including fruit and candles.
2.30PM - 3PM Photographing your design
- Learn how to photograph your designs using every day tools to achieve a professional finish
Our floral art workshop is open for everyone who wants to develop their artistic and creative skills. During these lessons we will be exploring professional Parisian techniques. The class will be led by our Founder Amy Thai who has trained in Paris and created florals for haute couture houses and events worldwide. The workshop is appropriate for florists or future florists, designers, creatives or amateurs interested in flowers who wish to up-skill in a short amount of time.
Experience the old-world charm away from the hustle and bustle of Sydney life by joining us on a one day workshop in the magical location of La Encantada in Wahroonga, Sydney. The home, which has Spanish origins, also holds an enchanting garden that has been immaculately maintained by Melissa the owner of the property. The core of what we do has always been to instil the magic that we felt in France and this European-style location is the perfect setting to inspire our creative spirit to come out and flow freely.
Lunch, snacks and beverages will be provided throughout the day.
Transportation is not included. There is street parking available outside of the venue.
$815 full day workshop (Includes Lunch, snacks & beverages)
For a limited time we are offering early Bird Pricing of $692 over the next 14 days. You have the option to reserve your seat by making a 50% deposit of $341 and the rest of the remaining balance will then be paid before 17th July.
Early enrolment is advised
We are limiting the number of attendees to 12. This will allow us to be more in-depth with the classes and so we have the opportunity to provide 1 on 1 guidance.
Cancellation and Refunds
Once you commit by enrolling as a student for our workshops, we will begin preparing for your personalised experience. For this reason, classes are non-refundable if you decide to cancel your registration. If you need to make changes 2 weeks before the workshop, we can offer you a 50% credit to be used on any future workshops.
Enrolment and enquiries
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to enrol or if you have any other questions.