ABOUT OUR CHRISTMAS TREES
This Christmas, Don de L'Amour has partnered with our growers to bring the most premium Christmas trees direct from the farm to your doorstep and Tramsheds.
Our premium Christmas Trees are grown in the finest weather conditions of the Southern Tablelands of Australia. Watered and pruned regularly to achieve the utmost quality and perfect shape, our growers have been leading the industry for 30 years.
Our Christmas Trees are available in a variety of sizes - small (5ft), medium (6ft), large (7ft), X-Large (8ft) and XX-Large (9ft).
HOW DO I PURCHASE A CHRISTMAS TREE?
ONLINE STORE/ PRE-ORDERS
Christmas Tree pre-orders and orders are now available to purchase via our online store.
TRAMSHEDS POP-UP STORE
Don de L'Amour will be popping up at Tramshed's from the 28th November to the 6th December 2020, where our Christmas trees will be available to purchase on-site. Click here for more information about our Tramsheds Pop-up.
Tree stands are available to purchase at our Tramsheds Pop-up store & online website here.
PICK UP & DELIVERY
Pick-up of your tree is available from two locations - Forest Lodge & Bankstown.
- Tramsheds | 1 Dalgal Way, Forest Lodge NSW 2037
- Dates: 28th November - 6th December 2020
- Pick-up time: 8am until 4pm
- Don de L'Amour Workshop | 71 Hoskins Ave, Bankstown NSW 2200
- Dates: 7th December - 18th December 2020
- Pick-up time: 10am until 5pm
If you're unable to transport your tree or make arrangements to collect your tree we have $10 delivery available for locations within a 2km radius from Forest Lodge & Bankstown. Deliveries will be made between 28th November - 18th December 2020.
Terms & Conditions:
- Delivery dates & timing will be confirmed via SMS per order;
- Delivery for areas only within a 2km radius from Forest Lodge/Bankstown;
- Delivery to Ground floors only;
- Set-up not included.
TREE CARE & TIPS
- Trim or score the trunk of the tree before setting into stand. Any dried-resin will block the tree from absorbing water.
- Place Christmas Tree in stand and fill with at least four litres of water.
- Situate tree away from any direct heat source including sunlight, fireplace, air ducts as they will dry out your tree prematurely.
- Check water daily and replenish as needed.
A designated area will be made available at Tramsheds for your tree post-Christmas. All information will updated and available on our website here for tree recycling drop-off.