ABOUT OUR REAL CHRISTMAS TREES
It’s time for joy and time for cheer! With Christmas right around the corner, Don de L’Amour is getting into the holiday spirit in a variety of creative ways. Take the opportunity to celebrate the festive season with our premium Christmas trees bringing a warming touch, comfort and the sweet smell of crisp pine needles and saplings into your home this year.
Every tree is unique in its own way and whether you would like to decorate it in white or multi-coloured string lights, single-toned or many-hued ornaments, there are plenty of ways to adorn our fresh eye-catching trees with festive décor from top to bottom.
Here we invite you to draw inspiration from our selection of real Christmas trees and ways for you to use your imagination to grace your Christmas tree with spectacular decor as the countdown continues.
This Christmas, Don de L'Amour has partnered with our growers to bring the most premium Christmas trees direct from the farm to the city.
Our premium Christmas Trees are grown in the finest weather conditions of the Southern Tablelands of Australia. Watered and pruned regularly to achieve the utmost quality and perfect shape, our growers have been leading the industry for over 30 years.
Our Christmas Trees are available in a variety of sizes - 5ft - 8ft and beyond upon request.
HOW DO I PURCHASE A CHRISTMAS TREE?
ONLINE STORE/ PRE-ORDERS
We are now taking pre-orders for Christmas Trees via our online store.
Don de L'Amour will be popping up at Tramshed's and South Village between 27th November to 19th December. You can pre-order online for pick up or purchase from our stand situated at the front of Tramsheds and South Village. Click here for more information about our pop-ups.
Pick-up of your tree is available from two locations - Forest Lodge & Kirrawee
Tree stands are available to purchase at our Tramsheds Pop-up store & online website here.
PICK UP & DELIVERY
If you are unable to make arrangements to collect your tree we have $10 delivery available for locations within a 2km radius from Forest Lodge and Kirrawee until 19th December 2020.
Additional delivery charges apply for suburbs beyond 2km.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please select your preferred date of pick up or delivery. Delivery on the preferred date is not guaranteed and will be confirmed via SMS per order.
- Additional delivery charges will apply for areas outside 2km radius from Forest Lodge or Kirrawee.
- Delivery to Ground floors only.
- Set-up not included.
_____TREE CARE & TIPS
- Saw, or score the trunk of the tree before setting into stand. Any dried-resin will block the tree from absorbing water.
- Secure your Christmas Tree in the stand and fill with at least four litres of water.
- Situate tree away from any direct heat source including sunlight, fireplace, air ducts as they will dry out your tree prematurely.
- One the first few days your tree will absorb a lot of water and you must top up regularly, however after a few days, replenish as needed.
We will have a tree drop-off zone at Tramsheds.