Date: To be Announced.
1 Hour Class
- Learn how to create a hand-tied bouquet using fresh seasonal florals achieve a lush and romantic aesthetic.
- Learn how to condition your flowers and foliage.
- Appropriate selection and placement of flowers and foliage
- Create an elegant shape and achieve depth by composing with intention.
- Securing your bouquet.
Your course will include:
- All flowers and foliage to construct bouquet which will be delivered to your door the day prior.
- Course Material
You will need:
- A floral knife
- A pair of secateurs
Our floral art workshop is open for everyone who wants to develop their artistic and creative skills. During these lessons we will be exploring professional Parisian techniques. The class will be led by our Founder Amy Thai who has trained in Paris and created florals for haute couture houses and events worldwide. The workshop is appropriate for florists or future florists, designers, creatives or amateurs interested in flowers who wish to up-skill in a short amount of time.
From your home via Zoom Video Conferencing.
- $195 - One hour workshop
- $25 - Secateurs & Floral Knife
- $10 Local delivery (10km from Bankstown). Additional delivery fees apply outside 10km
Early enrolment is advised / Positions are limited.
Cancellation and Refunds
Once you commit by enrolling as a student for our workshops, we will begin preparing for your personalised experience. For this reason, classes are non-refundable if you decide to cancel your registration.
Terms and conditions can be viewed here.
Enrolment and enquiries
Please email us on email@example.com to enrol or if you have any other questions.
"If I am outside of Sydney, may I still attend?"
Yes, the cost to attend the workshop will be $90 AUD. This ONLY applies to students living outside of Sydney such as in another state or country. The flowers you will need to source from a list we will provide. However we cannot guarantee the quality or whether your arrangement will achieve the same aesthetic.